Lady taken to hospital following travel trailer catches fire

Produced Nov. 24, 2013

Las Vegas, NV — The Clark County Fire Department responded to a fire at 2711 W. Windmill around 11:40 a.m. Sunday.

Firefighters say a travel trailer caught on fire and the fire started in the cooking location of the trailer.

 

A single lady suffered burns to the hands and face, and was transported to the hospital.

 

Action News will update this story once far more details is received.

 

No Comments

Leave comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

(Spamcheck Enabled)