Household homeless following property fire close to Buffalo and Elkhorn

Las Vegas, NV — A neighborhood family is homeless soon after a fire consumed their garage.

Fire officials say a fire started at a home close to Buffalo and Elkhorn around six p.m. on Saturday.

 

When fire crews arrived they say the fire had engulfed the garage.

 

The fire was extinguished in 15 minutes, but it left the home uninhabitable.

 

There had been no reported injuries.

 

The damaged of the home is estimated at $ 50,000.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

(Spamcheck Enabled)