Firefighters extinguish garage fire near Charleston and Buffalo

Las Vegas, NV — Firefighters had been on the scene of a duplex fire close to Charleston and Buffalo.

Investigators say the fire started in a garage of a two-story wood frame/stucco duplex. The fire was confined to the garage. There was no harm completed to the interior of the home.

No injuries are getting reported.

Action News will update this story once a lot more details becomes available.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

(Spamcheck Enabled)