2015 AHP Funding Round Now Open!
The Seattle Bank’s 2015 AHP funding round is now open. AHP applications must be submitted to the Seattle Bank no later than Friday, May 15, 2015, at 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Visit our Login page to access the online application.
We encourage you to:
- Visit the 2015 Funding Round page for information regarding the 2015 AHP application, including information about sponsor and member roles, the 2015 scoring criteria, and the 2015 AHP Implementation Plan which details requirements for the 2015 AHP funding round, including its scoring criteria and feasibility benchmarks.
- Attend our web seminar series, The 2015 AHP Application Process. Among other topics, you will learn more about the 2015 AHP, its application and scoring criteria, and how to avoid common mistakes in preparing and submitting an application.
- Review our November 21, 2014 Community Investment News for highlights of changes made to the AHP for 2015.
Please note that our 2015 AHP Implementation Plan will not be affected by the proposed merger between the Seattle Bank and Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines.
Since 1990, the Seattle Bank’s AHP has provided more than $ 159 million of subsidy to support the acquisition, development, or rehabilitation of more than 28,000 units of affordable rental and owner-occupied housing for very low-, low-, and moderate-income households.
AHP subsidy may be used in a variety of ways, including to:
- Reduce mortgage principal
- Provide gap financing
- Cover downpayment and closing costs
- Lower the interest rate on a loan